1. General provisions
The real policy of personal data processing is made according to requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "About personal data" also defines an order of personal data processing and a measure for safety of personal data Nikolaichuk Viktor Vadimovich (further – the Operator).
1. The operator sets as the major purpose and a condition of implementation of the activities respect for the rights and freedoms of the person and citizen when processing his personal data, including protection of the rights to personal privacy, a personal and family secret.
2. The real policy of Operator for personal data processing (further – the Policy) is applied to all information which the Operator can receive about web site visitors of https://goldenresources.io
2. The basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated personal data processing – personal data processing by means of computer aids;
2. Blocking of personal data – temporal extinction of personal data processing (except for cases if processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
3. The web site – set of graphic and information materials and also the computer programs and databases providing their accessibility on the Internet to the network address https://goldenresources.io
4. Information system of personal data — set of the personal data which are contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which the specific User or other subject of personal data can't define accessory of personal data without use of additional information;
6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) made with use of the automation equipment or without use of such means with personal data, including collection, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (up-dating, change), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction of personal data;
7. The operator – public authority, a municipal organ, the legal or natural person, independently or together with other persons the organizing and (or) realizing personal data processings and also the defining purposes of personal data processing, composition of the personal data which are subject to processing, actions (operation) made with personal data;
8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or defined User of the web site https://goldenresources.io
9. The user – any web site visitor of https://goldenresources.io
10. Provision of personal data – the actions sent on disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of people;
11. Distribution of personal data – any actions directed to disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of people (transmission of personal data) or to acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited circle of people, including publication of personal data in mass media, placement on information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data by any different way;
12. Cross-border transmission of personal data – transmission of personal data to the territory of the foreign state to authority of the foreign state, foreign natural or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with impossibility of further recovery of the contents of personal data in an information system of personal data and (or) result of which are destroyed the material carriers of personal data.
3. The operator can process the following personal user information
1. E-mail address;
2. Also on the website there is a collection and processing of the depersonalized data on visitors (including the cookie files) by means of services of Internet statistics (Yandex the Metrics and Google of the Analyst and others).
3. Above-mentioned data in the text of the Policy are integrated further by the general concept Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
1. The purpose of personal data processing of the User — informing the User by means of sending e-mails.
2. Also the Operator has the right to send to the User of the notification message about new products and services, special offers and different events. The user can always refuse obtaining information messages, having sent the Operator the letter on the e-mail address email@example.com marked "A failure from notification messages about new products and services and special offers".
3. The depersonalized data of Users collected by means of services of Internet statistics serve for information collection about actions of Users on the website, improvings of quality of the website and its contents.
5. Legal grounds of personal data processing
1. The operator processes personal user information only in case of their filling and/or sending by the User independently through the special forms located on the website https://goldenresources.io
. Filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses the consent with this Policy.
6. The order of collection, storage, transmission and other types of personal data processing Safety of personal data which are processed by the Operator is provided by implementation of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for execution in full of requirements of the current legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
1. The operator ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures excluding access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. Personal user information never, under no circumstances will be transferred to the third parties, except for the cases connected to performance of the current legislation.
3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can staticize them independently, by the direction to the Operator the notification message on the e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org Operator marked "Updating of personal data".
4. Period of personal data processing is unlimited. The user can withdraw at any time the consent to personal data processing, having directed to the Operator the notification message by e-mail to the e-mail address of email@example.com Operator marked "A response of consent to personal data processing".
7. Cross-border transmission of personal data
1. The operator prior to implementation of cross-border transmission of personal data is obliged to be convinced that the foreign state on which territory it is supposed to realize transmission of personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
2. Cross-border transmission of personal data in the territory of the foreign states which aren't meeting the above-stated requirements can be carried out only in case of consent existence in writing of the subject of personal data on cross-border transmission of its personal data and/or performances of the contract which side is the subject of personal data.
8. Final provisions
1. The user can receive any clarification on the interesting questions concerning processing of his personal data, having addressed the Operator by means of e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Any changes of a policy of personal data processing by the Operator will be reflected in this document. The policy works is termless before changeover by its new version.
3. Current version of the Policy in the free access is located on the Internet at the addresshttps://goldenresources.io/policy